Saturday, December 27, 2014

Top 10 Action Anime

I know I'll get a lot of grief from this list. I've only watched, like, maybe an hour of anime since probably high school (2 years ago) but I really want to get back into it and I will. Also I was kinda a more casual anime watcher. So here is a quick list with short explanations.

10. Bleach
Like I said I was a bit more of a casual watcher and I know a lot of people don't like Bleach, and I don't really like it either, but Bleach does have quite a bit of fighting and sometimes it's pretty awesome.

9. Naruto
Naruto, after DBZ, was one of the first anime I watched, and excluding the fillers I really like it. Some of the fights were pretty cool and I friggin love ninjas.

8. Code Geass
Code Geass is one of my favorite animes, I've probably watched the whole series 3 times through. It's a great anime and for this list it has a lot of action. It's well animated and the designs are great.

7. Gurren Lagann
Gurren Lagann has some of the most over the top action I've ever seen, It's pretty good.

6. Gantz
Gantz is over all awesome, both the manga and the anime. It's gory, brutal, emotional and there's nudity. I've noticed that the explanations are getting shorter.

5. Berserk

Okay I'm not the biggest fan of the anime, but even then the fighting is pretty good. Whats great about this series is the manga. It's amazing. The art is probably the best I've ever seen.

4. DBZ
... Yeah people think it's overrated but hell it's my childhood and it's just great. Like I flipped shit as a kid when Goku went SS3. (DBZ probably doesn't belong this high on the list)

3. Samurai Champloo
It's pretty cool, hip hop and a unique style...

2. Balilisk
Okay, I'll be honest I only watched the first episode but it was fucking awesome! Like I was watching it in the family room and only watched the first episode because it was so epic I had to watch it alone... but I'm lazy and never finished it... but i will!

When I learned that one of my favorite mangas was being made into an anime I was so excited... and then it took me until last week to watch episode 1. It was great and the intro... omg I promised myself I would continue watching it (and to catch up in the manga).

Well there was my first actual review/list thingy in a long time... Like... a year and a half. I'm sorry that it was probably short and I really don't have much a catalog of series. I'd really like some suggests and to hear what would be in your list.

No comments:

Post a Comment