Sunday, December 7, 2014

Top 10 Sexiest Naruto Babes

It's been a long time but I'm back with another top 10 sexiest, and this time it's about the girls from Naruto. From what I've seen in my life (if you want to call it that) is that the success of an anime/manga is based almost entirely on how hentai-able it is; meaning if it has a lot of sexy babes then it should do okay, if it's just one guy and no girl it won't do as well. Now that is really just my opinion, some shows that don't have big boobed woman are successful like... that one series. Now let's get the countdown started.




Now please remember these are all based off my weird ass preferences. XD I'm


10. Hinata
Hinata is just a filler for the list (Ever though she is one sexy as bitch! Filling Hinata Fan Forums with fapping fans. I'm more of a fapping Konan fan.), I don't really like her character all that much, though in Naruto Shippuden she got a boob upgrade.). Back in the original series her hair was cute, but that's really all she had in my opinion.


I take that back. Hinata has some big boobs and overall really hot. Plus you could have a lot of fun with her Gentle Fist technique (I'm talking about hand jobs!) Imagine having the Byakugan! You could see anyone naked and bunch of other cool stuff!
Sitting in class, "I wonder what she looks like."
Uses Byakugan, "Ah yeah."
9. Sakura
One of the most dumb manga bitches to ever exist. Pretty much fucking over Naruto's life, making him feel like an ass, all because a guy she had a crush on ran away. Like honestly I think he completely hated her, plush she's a useless character.
What's better that a Gentle Fist powered hand job? A woman woman using all sorts of secret medial knowledge to make you feel thing that would otherwise be impossible. (And I don't even know what the fuck that might be!) Not only is Sakura a sex machine (no facts to back up that statement) but she's also strong! No only will she fuck, make you a sammich, but she'll also fight your battle for you. And! She could be a walking pharmacy if you want some vicodin just ask her.
8. Ino
Ah... it's Ino, not much about her except she dresses like a tramp. I did like her and Sakura's rivalry and in the chunin exams their fight was pretty good.

I can't even think of anything for Ino. I like Blondes and I love Blonde Whores so that's why she is on the list. You know what?! She's demoted to number 10! That means that everyone else is upgraded a position slot (positioned slut... it's a joke... a play on words!). Like, she's hot but she's so plain! She looks like every High School slut you'd see. I love America (I'm an American, just saying so it doesn't sound like I'm some foreigner bashing the U.S) but we have so many sluts and about 70.34291 (random number but there's a lot) of the sluts are bleach blonde.
7. Mizukage
I want the Mizukage to be more than just some female kage in the series. All the other kages are pretty badass and all she's had are a few good moment's kicking Sasuke's ass. We need to see how epic she is.

UpDate: So I wrote this post a long time ago, back when she could have been cool and badass but she got her ass kicked so damn bad. I also like red heads with huge tits. So... her name is actually Mei Terumī, so if you wanted to be able to yell her name while you fap... now you know. Who actually does that? Tits, Ass, DSL's, what more can you ask for? Maybe show some nipples! Nipples!
6.Naruto's Sexy no Jutsu
It counts! When I watched the first episode, Naruto's Sexy no Jutsu really caught me by surprise ( It's also the reason I kept watching it.). I think it's hilarious. Naruto makes for a pretty sexy woman/girl. I'd totally tap that.

No Comment.
5. Kurenai
To bad she has a kid, meaning she was at one point preggers. Good for you Asuma!
Crazy eyes, skimpy clothes, those are 2 qualities that don't show up to often. She is a master of illusions so not only can you fuck her but also anyone else you might want. But her twat is probably ruined after popping that kid out. Also it doesn't count as a spoiler if it's common knowledge at this point.

4. Tsunade
Probably the second biggest boobs in the current Shonen Jump Trio. I like the fact that she's just some old lady using a jutsu to appear young (I don't like the fact that she can revert back to her oldness), and I also like that she's a terrible gambler.

Amazing tits, all the qualities of Sakura also she's a hot granny... with huge tits. She's honestly a cool character, really strong and right now in the manga (???) she is probably the only character that in genuinly a good person. She's there to help everyone, willingly endangering herself to do so. Naruto helps people but doesn't shut the fuck up while doing it but Tsunade does it just because it's her job.
3. Anko
Even though she's not all that important (without counting last week's chapter) (seriously she is not important), she's still pretty hot. Plus like almost all women ninja's she has that sexy fishnet under clothing. I think she is really hot.

All you have do to get in her pants are to show her some dumplings (or your dumplings). Like I said those fishnet everythings are just *bites lip* sexy.
2. Tayuya
Really her normal form and both cursed forms are attractive, but her second cursed form is the one I like the most.


She's hot!!!! Dark skin, horns, pink/red hair, boobs, she has everything!! I'd like her to blow my flute XD (Get it? Because she plays the flute!) And she'shot! (Now I'm just repeating myself.) Her personality (what's that?) is awesome, she talks shit and don't give a fuck about anything. I have a post for almost every person on this list that is just a bunch of pictures and some text, but I couldn't find any good pictures of Tayuya that would just completely over the top (There were to Hentai to show on Blogger.).
1. Konan
Oh My God! I love Konan! She's my favorite Female Naruto character, and she's so cute. She's cool and collected, has an awesome lip piercing, and blue hair! And if it wasn't for that cheap ass move Tobi used she would have killed him.

Those sexy piercings, that amazing body, blue hair, (Fuck!, She even wears makeup. (Actually quite rare.)) ability to fold paper what more can you ask for? She has boobs, make up, a good back story and so much more. One of the few Naruto characters I respect. She is truly an angel, and one of the only people/ninja that actually plans ans sets up attacks, besides Shikamaru.

Honorable Mention: The Animal Path of Pein (the Fuma Chick)
I think she really deserves to be on the list, it's just I don't know where she would be. I wish she was, you know, alive; she's cute. Kinda reminds me of Tayuya.
And that's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment