Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Ballad

To think that such a thing is possible,
A confine that creates the ultimate obstacle.
"What has happened?" You may ask.
I am unable to complete a single task.

It happened only days ago
Forcing my time to slow.
But still was is it?
It is quite a funny story, I admit.

Do you confirm the download?
Every episode of my favorite show right her in my abode.
"Sure why not? What is there to lose?
And there aren't any other link to choose."

So the index finger made the perilous journey
Fighting that tiny spring as is if a tourney.
A few millimeters passed so quick.
... "Click!".

And now to wait for it to finish,
Hoping the speed doesn't diminish.
Alas! What do to think happened?
Only something that can not be amended.

I fricken used up all my houses Bandwidth. 

That is the most interesting thing I can come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment