Wednesday, November 19, 2014

How to Start a Blog

How to start a blog
A quick guide to starting a blog!
This is what blogger used to look like... SOURCE!
Starting a blog is easy, so easy in fact that damn near everyone has one and for the most part they don't last long. People get bored and forget about their blog or just get tired of it. Before you start a blog or think or ask about how to make one, are you going to stick to it? If not then you're wasting your time and further polluting the internet. Now there are a few options when starting your blog, you can use one of the various free services on the internet like Tumblr, Wordpress, Blogger (Which I use) and many others, or you can go the way of the person that has money to spend and go create your own from scratch and get it hosted... I guess there are some other options as well but that's for a later post.


Personally, I choose Blogger because it is free and is widely used and it has quite a few features. I would recommend it to a new comer to the blogging world. And seeing as I've mostly have used blogger I'll use my experience with it for this post.

To start a blogger blog you simply go to blogger.com and follow the steps, you have to make a google account but that's all pretty easy. Them you just start writing and posting stuff. I'm going to make another post about how to blog... all so I can have more posts.
... Not really, I like it and see it as a get rich quick scheme. Source

Starting a blog is one of the easiest things to do on the internet... blogging on the other hand is also pretty easy, but being a good blogger is one of the hardest damn things in the world. It's like having a small business that in order to profit from you have to spend ungodly amounts of time on.

As a key point, please don't be like me and start a blog for the sole purpose of making money, blogging sound be fun and after a while you'll see a return. I'm not saying I'm a master blogger and can make money from day one, what I'm saying is I am willing to pull all nighters and get out to the social spheres from the get go in order to get some profit.

No comments:

Post a Comment