Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Sticking to a Schedule


Source

Its hard, believe me, but sticking to a schedule is important. I don't but i try. i try to post a few things everyday or get about 100 posts a month. thus far my blogs content is pretty terrible and I'm not really following my own lessons... however in due time i will. here's my blogging schedule, 4 to 10 posts a day (usually 4) and after about 20 to 50 posts i go back and edit and update all my previous posts. so by the middle of the month I will be going through and conducting maintenance on the whole blog.

Updating and posting regularly will give you more views by the fact that you're adding content but updating will breath life into old posts and you'll reawaken traffic to those posts. seeing as the method that i usually write my blogs is unavailable my posts aren't as high of quality that i'd like i have to make a specific schedule just for adding content to posts and fixing mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment