Wednesday, November 19, 2014

My Balls Manga Review

My Balls Manga Review

My Balls, exactly what you think it's about... a guys nut sack (If my life had a summary that's how it would begin.). That's not what I expected when I started reading; I thought it would be like xxxHolic, a misleading name (No tits at all! Just shit!). Now given that this manga is about a guys balls it's not hard to believe that this is on the edge of echhi and damn near Hentai (How do you like those incoming links Wikipedia! Take it like a bitch.). A cool thing about My Balls is that it is actually on many manga websites, and is moderately work safe (Beside all the blowjobs and titty fucking!).





My Balls is about this guy named Kohta who, when walking home from work, pisses is a cemetery and an angel seals the Queen of Terror in his nuts (Story of my life, right? Right? Fuck you that's funny.). Now that wasn't the plan, he just randomly sealed a Demon Queen in some random guys nuts just because, it was an accident. So back in the day God made a deal with the Queen of Terror that Earth would be returned to the demons in the month of July? (I actually forgot the month) of the year 20XX (That's a good cop out), thus destroying mankind. The month cums (Get it?) and the angel guy is like "I can't let this happen!" Stuff happens and the Queen of Terror is sealed in Kohta's ball(s) (She's only sealed in one, I think it's the left one). To save mankind he can't masturbate for the rest of the month (My max is about 6 hours.). The demons, to free their queen, sent Elyse to "Rescue" her, but Elyse is a virgin and is afraid of Kohta's "Johnson" (His Dick) (at first). So to circumvent this she has to scheme, but after awhile with no success the Demons send others after Kohta. Kohta and Elyse start to connect (and to avoid spoilers I'll live it at that) (Yeah that's so fucking coy!).

^- Elyse

I loved this manga! The story was fun, I loved the ecchi, the art was enjoyable, and the characters were lovable. As a guy I really felt for the guy, not ejaculating for a month is just unthinkable. There's even a line in the manga that was the funniest, and a new first world problem, (paraphrasing) "You can cum again, there are people in this world that can't cum! So cum!" While reading this I was like, "A month that's nothing. I can do that." Then the next day, "Damn it! Harder than I thought."


One of the few times I wanted to enter a sweepstakes, I couldn't! I don't live in Japan so... yeah. It was, like, enter this sweepstakes and get a bunch of lube and some tissues. As a side note: Have you ever bought tissues and any type of lube... hell even Vegetable Oil, the damn cashier just smiles at you! Then you're like, "No I have a cold... and dry elbows."
After much looking (I never even fucking looked, just fucking found it) I found some My Balls cosplay. The above picture is the only fucking cosplay I could find. Isn't it damn sexy? I'll answer that for you, Fuck Yes. If ever there was a manga that needed hot chicks to dress like the characters it was this one.
This Manga needs to be made into an Anime!

You can read My Balls here.

Genres: Comedy, Ecchi, Fantasy, Mature, Romance, Seinen, Supernatural

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Summary by MangaHere:
The fate of the world rests on one man's shoulders. Or, to put it more exactly, it rests on his balls. In a freak sealing accident the Queen of Terror is sealed into Satou Kohta's balls, thus preventing her from reigning destruction on the world. However a lesser devil, Elyse, has been sent up to Earth to release the Queen at all costs. The only way to do so is to make Kohta ejaculate, and Elyse only has 30 days to do it. The battle for mankind has begun, in Kohta's pants!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ratings (Max is 5 ♥(Heart))  
╔══════════════════════════════╗
 Plot: ♥♥♥♥ (Really it's a good plot)                                                  
                                                                         
 Art: ♥♥♥♥♥ (The best art is art that has boobs)                                                    
                                                                   
 Characters: ♥♥♥♥ (I even like the bad guys)                                                   
                                                                                     
 Action/Violence: ♥ (The only thing close to violence is *pseudo-rape)                                             
                                                                                     
 Romance: ♥♥♥♥♥ (Lots)                                                     
                                                                                    
 Comedy: ♥♥♥♥♥ (More than Romance)                                                     
                                                                                     
 Dubbing: NA                                                                                                                                                      
╚══════════════════════════════╝
The guy doesn't get raped, the female demons just do stuff to him. His mouth says no but his eyes say yes.

Just Satan covered in cum...

No comments:

Post a Comment