Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Fallout 3 Review

This was my first fucking game for Xbox 360 and I'm fucking glad! It's amazing!
Source
When I first played it I had no idea that there were 2 previous games, im fucking retarded, but I thought it was a play on the whole ww3 title. That's the setting btw, it takes place after WW3 and you're some poor bastard that's been kicked out of a bomb shelter to go find your dad and you end up saving  the world, or something like that.

It is a good game, on a scale from one to ten the graphics are a 6 and the story is a 7. the game play is fucking up there, ya know? it's fun and it's addicting. Its a first person RPG with guns and other post apocalyptic shit like that.

the outcome of the game does draw from your choices during the story, but there's only like 3 outcomes. It's a pretty easy game, it doesn't take a seasoned gamer to beat it,but it would take a lot longer.

... The game is also pretty fucking buggy and it freezes for me a lot. But who really fucking cares. I love this game and I'll flip shit when the next one comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment